Terralux becomes Sielo in conjunction with new LEDSENSE® software release
May 8, 2017, Longmont, CO – Sielo is announcing the expansion of their LEDSENSE® software, together with a new corporate identity and vision for intelligent buildings and connected lighting.
Sielo, formerly Terralux, provides cloud-based, connected building solutions at the nexus of power, light, and data. Sielo will also continue to advance LED lighting offerings for Retrofit and OEM markets.
With its Summer 2017 software release, LEDSENSE® expands capabilities for both end users and Sielo’s Certified LEDSENSE® Partner(CLP) network.
- The Radio Reveal Android application simplifies and speeds field commissioning.
- Smart thermostat capabilities expanded for both small and large commercial deployments.
- Expanded role-based user groups and access levels for end users and CLPs.
- UI improvements throughout, including new energy savings dashboard.
- Addition of multiple 3rd party EnOcean devices, including wireless sensors, switches, and energy monitors.
“The Summer 2017 software release allows our Certified LEDSENSE® Partners to field commission buildings quickly, without relying on stickers or remotes,” said Mark Liston, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Sielo. “Our partners can now setup, configure, and maintain connected buildings with speed and ease.”
Sielo connected building solutions have been implemented in leading green building projects around the country, shaping enhanced environments benefiting millions. Sielo will unveil their new brand experience, the Summer Release of LEDSENSE®, and Radio Reveal at booth #1057 at Lightfair 2017, May 8-11, in Philadelphia, PA.